Superior Kitchen tile/ Back Splash tile Installation | Kitchen Remodeling Houston, TX
Kitchen backsplash tile
When it comes to choosing Kitchen Tile, the Backsplash Tile can really define a kitchen. Backsplash can blend, compliment, or offset a counter top and floor. Whether your counter top is natural wood, natural stone, fabricated stone, metal, slab, tile, or any other material, the backsplash tile area offers a great sense of dimension. It can open up the wall space, make a kitchen feel warm and cozy, bright and uplifting, sleek and modern, or subtle and calm. The sky is the limit when it comes to attractive backsplash tile options. If you like drama, employ some contrast. If you want more calm, get a color, size and pattern that does not clamor for attention. We carry a beautiful range of tiles to explore for your “splash.” You won’t be disappointed.
We are more than a mold restoration company; we also handle all communication with the insurance companies so you don’t have to. We don’t get paid until you get paid, so getting you fair value for your water-damaged home and belongings is another priority.
Sometimes, insurance companies don’t like to give you fair value, but with our team on the job, we make sure they do. We even provide our customers with tips for cleanup as well as provide our thorough cleanup services.
- Subway Tile. White subway tile is classic. Kitchens always look clean, open, and pulled together when white subway tile is used on the backsplash. Subway tiles are now available in ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, glass, and metal. You will also find more variety in sizes, edge styles (beveled), as well as many finishes (matte, glossy) and in a variety of colors.
- Mosaics. Available in every material under the sun, think glass mosaics, natural stone mosaics (i.e. travertine mosaics, marble mosaics, soapstone mosaics, granite mosaics and quartz mosaics), as well as ceramic mosaics, porcelain mosaics, and metal mosaics. Mosaics have a variety of shapes and sizes as well, including symmetrical, sticks, rounds, and asymmetrical. If you enjoy a smaller scale tile (generally speaking), and don’t mind a few grout lines, mosaics offer a huge world of creative possibility for tile backsplash designs.
- River Rock / Pebble Tile. Whether going for a natural, “earthy” look, or a modern, subtle, spare feel, but one that draws some organic warmth, consider river rock. The colors tend to range from black and grey to taupe and beige, but some range into the reddish-orange or blue-green highlights.
- Glass Tile – Prominently popular, glass tile is the trend right now, especially when it comes to a kitchen backsplashes. A glass tile backsplash provides unlimited color choices from neutral and subdued, to bright and colorful. It can be playful, classy, modern, sleek, clean or artsy depending on your choice of colors, sizes and layout. Create lines that work well in a transitional or contemporary kitchen. Additionally, it can be combined with natural stone to provide a blend of both materials.
- Marble – Tiled or slab marble is an excellent choice for a kitchen backsplash. Easy to clean, it is functional and beautiful, creating an elegant, classic look to any style of kitchen. Marble is available in many colors to complement the other elements in a kitchen like floors, cabinets and workspaces. Because marble is a natural stone, every piece will be unique, allowing you to have a one-of-a-kind kitchen.
- Porcelain Tile – Porcelain is so versatile, it’s an excellent and affordable choice for a backsplash. Available in a variety of colors and textures, Porcelain tile can mimic the qualities of natural stone to provide a warm, old world feel; it can be smooth, shiny and white – reminiscent of the New York subway tiles from the early 20th century; it can be brightly colored to accent or contrast the kitchen cabinetry, countertops, and appliances.
- Listelles and Medallions – Listelles and medallions will enhance the beauty of a kitchen by harmonizing with natural stone or porcelain tile in the surrounding walls. Listelles bring a three dimensional accent to a kitchen backsplash. Medallions are a functional work of art on the wall behind the stove or sink that draw a person’s eye to the focal point it creates. These elements are often used in a traditional or old world kitchen.
Cost of Mold Removal & Mold Remediation in Houston
Sad to say, but the cost of mold treatment in Houston can get expensive, and quick! This is primarily due to the fact that, thanks to our warm & humid climate, mold spreads rapidly here. That means it can quickly get into the structural elements of your home (i.e. behind walls and under sub-floors) faster than you might expect, which can exponentially increase the cost of eradicating the infestation and restoring the structure.
If you can detect the presence of mold early on, then it may be possible to treat it as a simple mold removal case. This means less invasive and less expensive equipment and techniques are required, such as chemical treatments and routine hazardous disposal.
However, if the mold has spread deeper into the structure or is pervasive throughout the dwelling, than a more thorough process called mold remediation may be indicated.
The level of infestation will directly affect your mold removal cost. The remediation cost of a crawlspace can really vary. It could be as little as $500 or as much as $4,000 depending on how big it is, and how much mold is present.
If your home has been flooded and the mold is all throughout it, there is much more that has to be done. This could drive your remediation cost up to $10,000 – $30,000, or higher, depending on the size of your home.
Traditional Kitchen Backsplash
Concrete Backsplash Tile offers great looks and durability at an affordable price. You will be sure to find one that’s perfect for your kitchen. If you are looking for modern, contemporary or traditional, Concrete backsplash will breathe new life into your kitchen.
We also can help to create your dream of a green kitchen with recycled glass tile or natural pebble mosaics. And for unique style in your kitchen, think about porcelain penny round tile or sleek stainless steel backsplash tile. Mostly homeowners prefer ceramic tile backsplash because of its nature of stain resistance and comes with bold designs, patterns and colors.
Take a moment to consider the health risks, the risk of losing your valuables, and the amount of stress ignoring the situation will bring. It just isn’t worth the worry. Call us at (832) 593-9500 to schedule an appointment with one of our highly skilled professionals. Don’t let mold come between you and a happy, stress-free life.
To get your restoration process started as soon as possible and to be sure to prevent the mold spreading and health concern. Contact the best of the mold remediation company in Houston.
What Our Customers say
Schedule An Appointment